Skip to content
GLOBAL ONLINE RETAILER OF THE YEAR 2022 - ICONS OF WHISKY
GLOBAL ONLINE RETAILER OF THE YEAR 2022

Octomore Masterclass_08.4 Virgin Oak

Sold out
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST RELEASES VIA Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
Distilled in 2009 using 100% Scottish barley (2008 harvest), peated to 170ppm, Octomore 08.4 is an eight year old Islay single malt Scotch whisky, with 20% matured in full-term virgin oak casks. The other 80% was matured in American oak, first-fill ex-Bourbon casks, before being transferred into the European virgin oak that had previously held Octomore 07.4! Bottled up at a tame, 58.7% vol.

Distillery

Bruichladdich

Vintage

2009

Region

Islay

ABV (Strength)

58.7

Cask Strength

Yes

Style

Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Country

Scotland

Tasting Notes

Awards


x